An Accomplished Attorney on Your Side
At The LaVergne Law Group, we provide clients with the powerful ally they need when facing difficult legal situations. As a part of our dedication to providing quality legal services, we give you the personal attention that you deserve from an attorney. We utilize this client-centered approach in areas of law such as:
- Administrative: We help clients facing disputes with state agencies for issues such as DMV revocation hearings and state employee disciplinary proceedings. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nevada Administrative Code and Petitions for Judicial Review.
- Appeals: Attorney Malcolm LaVergne has handled state court appeals in Nevada, New York, Texas and California. He also has experience working on cases involving federal appellate jurisdiction at the 2nd and 5th Circuit Courts of Appeals.
- Business litigation: Our detailed planning techniques allow us to help clients resolve business disputes in an efficient manner that saves them time and money.
- Criminal defense: We primarily represent clients facing misdemeanors, such as DUIs, but are also able to assist with certain felony charges. Our criminal defense practice is generally focused on offenders with limited criminal histories.
- Family law: We are able to provide compassionate and effective representation for all aspects of a divorce, including those related to child support and custody and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- General civil litigation: Our general litigation practice encompasses a wide range of topics, including lawsuits or anticipated lawsuits involving contractual rights, defamation, property disputes and civil rights.
- High risk personal injury: Injured clients benefit from our powerful negotiation skills and intensive trial preparation. Cases of this nature often involve automobile accidents, premises liability (including slip and fall) or wrongful death. We will accept cases that have been rejected by multiple other law firms. Typically, we do not recover a fee in this type of case unless we first obtain compensation for our clients.
Attorney Malcolm LaVergne has used his result-oriented litigation skills to assist clients in a variety of high-profile cases. No matter how large or small a case, Mr. LaVergne uses a diligent and efficient approach that maximizes the value clients receive from his representation.
Contact a Las Vegas Divorce Lawyer
The LaVergne Law Group offers legal representation to clients in Nevada, New York and Texas that is defined by excellence and experience. We serve as the strong advocate that
you need when you encounter difficult legal issues. To schedule an initial consultation with a Las Vegas business and commercial litigation attorney, contact us online or by calling 702-545-6758.